It’s been a ridiculously long time since I or anyone else in my household has played Destiny. Sure it was a good game, but there is only so many times you can run through the same raids and/or strikes or be disappointed by drops or the inventory of a certain someone.
Well anyway, there is something new coming soon!
House of Wolves expansion is set to release May 19th.
The fangirl in me who loves the Queen wants to be like this
but the realist in me is more like
(sorry, I’ve been watching a lot of Archer lately)
As with most things, there is no way of knowing just yet. But I have my hesitations. (as I do with the new Battlefront game, but more on that later)
Changes and other facts
- Level cap raised to 34
- Doing away with commendation system
- Level up existing gear by “Ascension”
- No raid but instead
- A cooperative battle arena
- Of course new weapons, ships, and gear
And in case you missed this it, here is a highlight of the most recent update changes as of 4/14
- Vault Capacity increased to 24 Armor Slots, 36 Weapon Slots, and 24 General Slots
- Colorblind support
- Item Lock now allows players to prevent gear and weapon items from being accidentally dismantled
- Players can now choose to wear their helmets in social spaces
- Fixed a bug where ammo consumables did not reliably replenish ammo
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to lose ammo when switching weapons while dead
Bungie is always about the hype so more news is on the way, being released in small doses.
Here is a list of events they have planed as of now.
April 29th-Reveal and live gameplay of Trials of Osiris (3 on 3 clash event) and its collection of end game gear.
May 6th-Reveal and live gameplay of Prison of Elders, a brand new three-player cooperative multiplayer arena.
May 8th-Stay tuned…whatever that means.
If sure this will at least get me playing for a little bit more. But honestly, I was burnt out a while ago. They will definitely start having to pull off some major feats to get my attention back. Because as of now, I am still enjoying Battlefield Hardline.
But I would be lying if I said I wasn’t interested.
So thats it for now guys and gals, more news as I see it.